- A canal boat less than 7 ft (2.1 metres) wide with a maximum length of 70 ft (21.3 metres) and steered with a tiller rather than a wheel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The basin fills up with colourful narrowboats from far and wide, and the banks are packed out with the folk who congregate at events such as this.
- But how back-breaking it must also have been in the past for the two men propelling the narrowboat along its entire length, by pushing at its sides with their legs.
- In fact, perhaps the only way to make it more terrifying is to walk over it rather than have the comforting bulk of a narrowboat around you.
Más definiciones de narrowboatDefinición de narrowboat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.