- informal or dialect form of not. there was nary a murmur or complaintMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Finally, with nary an extra to be found, not even a trailer, this disc is the very definition of bare bones.
- There's nary a nipple in site, which suggests that the marketing people knew they had to sell the sizzle instead of the steak.
- If this band takes its name from any story, it's clearly this one, and yet, the band makes nary a mention of it.
mid 18th century: from the phrase ne'er a.
Más definiciones de naryDefinición de nary en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.