(also nashi pear)
- The crisp apple-shaped fruit of a tree that is native to Japan and China and cultivated in Australia and New Zealand. Also called Asian pear.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This fruit is obtained from varieties of Pyrus pyrifolia, family Rosaceae
- Of the nashi grown in New Zealand, 95 percent are Hosui, although smooth-skinned, greenish-yellow Nijisseiki and the mottled Kosui also make excellent eating.
- Just before serving, prepare the nashi and add to rest of the fruit.
- Sipping on our nashi pear and lychee Martinis, we surveyed the room.
1960s: from Japanese, literally 'pear'.
Más definiciones de nashiDefinición de nashi en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.