- The total amount of money earned within a country.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since the early 1990s, economic researchers have compared national incomes with indicators of environmental quality such as levels of sulfur dioxide or smoke in the air.
- In general, the highest wages are found in countries with the highest national incomes.
- It claims that prostitution forms a commercial sector that contributes to employment, national income and economic growth.
Más definiciones de national incomeDefinición de national income en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.