- The frequency at which a system oscillates when not subjected to a continuous or repeated external force.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What we call the ‘natural frequency’ in here is actually the lowest natural frequency of the string.
- Tuned vibration damping will reduce the amplification at the natural frequency and prevent the system from oscillating in response to transient vibrations.
- The swing is behaving like a tuned resonator which responds strongly to a driving force at its own natural frequency but is less responsive at other frequencies.
Más definiciones de natural frequencyDefinición de natural frequency en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.