Definición de natural philosophy en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] archaic
Natural science, especially physical science.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They weren't physicists and chemists in those days, they were natural philosophers, and natural philosophy included mathematics.
- But she also transgressed social norms by dedicating herself to Newtonian natural philosophy.
- Before the book was published Sneddon had returned to Glasgow as a lecturer in physics, or rather natural philosophy as the subject was called in the ancient Scottish Universities at that time.
natural philosopher sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- On the whole, the vortex theory offered the natural philosopher a highly intuitive model of celestial phenomena that was compatible with the mechanical philosophy.
- According to Newton, the natural philosopher may establish that phenomena are related in a certain way, but cannot establish that the relation could not be otherwise.
- By 1704 Newton was fast becoming England's most eminent natural philosopher.
Definición de natural philosophy en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán