- 1A feeling of sickness with an inclination to vomit: a wave of nausea engulfed himMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Only a few patients experienced postoperative nausea, so any statistical evaluation would be meaningless.
- Cancer chemotherapy can cause severe nausea, vomiting, and abdominal discomfort, which can limit therapy.
- Side effects of metformin include mild nausea, diarrhoea, and abdominal bloating.
- 1.1A feeling of loathing or disgust: the stories will launch a wave of public nausea and outrageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His government could scarcely bring itself to mention the word ' traditional ' without suffering acute political nausea.
late Middle English: via Latin from Greek nausia, from naus 'ship'.