- 1Affect with nausea: the thought of food nauseated herMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We had headaches from the smell, and I was so nauseated the last night that I couldn't even eat my dinner.
- It doesn't hurt but you feel nauseated the week after so that even cranberry juice makes you feel sick because it's the same colour as the medication.
- I wanted to get up and go for a run, but I had a faint headache that was nonetheless making me feel fairly queasy and nauseated.
- 1.1Fill (someone) with disgust: they were nauseated by the jingoismMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It nauseates me to see people running after magic pills, worthless dietary supplements, and fad diets.
- Should we be nauseated by people of the older generation expressing their affection?
- Little kids will enjoy the pretty pictures and chortle over the cute Terk - actually a pretty nauseating character.
mid 17th century: from Latin nauseat- 'made to feel sick', from the verb nauseare, from nausea (see nausea).
Más definiciones de nauseateDefinición de nauseate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.