Definición de nautical en inglés:
Of or concerning navigation, sailors, or the sea; maritime: nautical charts
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Therefore many sailors would tattoo nautical stars on their forearms as a good luck symbol in hopes of returning home.
- The earliest printed cards sported a nautical theme directed at sailors, who were heavy tobacco users.
- The increasing importance of astronomy in nautical navigation required further experiments.
- Example sentences
- Or, if you're nautically inclined, you could board a big river cruise boat.
- The restaurant is nautically themed, solidly fitted out as different decks with lots of yacht varnished wood.
- The marine industry, the marine leisure sector and marine tourism are ‘riding the crest of a wave’, nautically speaking.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan