Of or concerning navigation, sailors, or the sea; maritime: nautical charts
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Therefore many sailors would tattoo nautical stars on their forearms as a good luck symbol in hopes of returning home.
- The earliest printed cards sported a nautical theme directed at sailors, who were heavy tobacco users.
- The increasing importance of astronomy in nautical navigation required further experiments.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Or, if you're nautically inclined, you could board a big river cruise boat.
- The restaurant is nautically themed, solidly fitted out as different decks with lots of yacht varnished wood.
- The marine industry, the marine leisure sector and marine tourism are ‘riding the crest of a wave’, nautically speaking.
Mid 16th century: from French nautique, or via Latin from Greek nautikos, from nautēs 'sailor', from naus 'ship'.
Palabras que riman con nauticalaeronautical, vortical
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: naut|ical
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda