- Its flight control, navigation and vehicle management are independent and based on a mission plan.
- Phoenix will be used as a demonstrator for the autonomous navigation and flight-control system used for the final approach and landing of the unmanned vehicle.
- While on the route, the aircraft practice visual low-level navigation, simulated threat reactions and simulated target attacks.
- Rivers were open to ship navigation at that time.
- The emphasis is on railway transport, river navigation receiving less attention.
- As we have seen, however, the practical exercise of a right to arrest ships in passage poses serious dangers to navigation, and it is rarely used as a means of enforcing anti-pollution regulations.
- He will then embark on a walking history of the town, providing a talk on The Grand Canal and Barrow navigation.
- Upper Lough Erne is connected by canal to the Shannon navigation system, the largest navigable inland waterway in Europe.
- The navigation joins the river at Athy, a picturesque town with old warehouses lining the harbour.
- Locate the information you need more quickly and easily using the new intuitive tab navigation on each Web page.
- A built-in joystick is intended to support gaming and simplify web site navigation.
- Some users will also need help with Web site navigation skills, including how to find the site online.
Early 16th century (denoting travel on water): from French, or from Latin navigatio(n-), from the verb navigare (see navigate).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: navi|ga¦tion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.