- A set of lights shown by a ship or aircraft at night to indicate its position and orientation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A small red light is displayed, similar to an aircraft navigation light seen from a distance.
- We headed back, swimming across debris over the deck, where a large navigation light lay close to one of the broken masts.
- The second incident involved the coaster Lara which collided with a mooring post and navigation light at the entrance to Alexandra Dock, demolishing the light.
Más definiciones de navigation lightsDefinición de navigation lights en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.