Definición de nearly en inglés:
1Very close to; almost: David was nearly asleep a rise of nearly 25 per cent
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He led me into an alcove and stood close to me, so close our faces were nearly touching.
- The buildings of New York take quite a beating and nearly disappear in a fusion fireball.
- He once had a slender girlfriend with a mop of hair and a crooked, pale, nearly pretty face.
- Nothing like; far from: you’re not nearly as clever as you think you areMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's patronising and slightly depressing but not nearly as horrible as the final film this week.
- Up at half six, and on yet another train - not nearly as nice this time - shortly after eight.
- Still, she's not nearly as bald as she was a year and a half ago, and she likes her new look well enough.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda