sustantivoScottish & Northern English
- 1A nose, snout, or bird’s beak.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Apart from my neb, I'm really not that bad looking, but whenever I'm talking to anyone they just can't help staring at it.
- Keep your cocky neb out and concentrate on playing your grandad tournaments and pretending to be a panto queen.
- 1.1The peak of a cap.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fellow had his cap on back to front just as you did when you were milking by hand as it meant your head fitted more snuggly into the cow's flank without the cap neb being in the way.
Old English nebb, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch neb(be); compare with nib.
Más definiciones de NEBDefinición de neb en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.