sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
The death of most or all of the cells in an organ or tissue due to disease, injury, or failure of the blood supply.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As the disease progresses, necrosis and liver cell death may lead to fibrosis.
- The combination increases the risk of soft tissue necrosis and osteonecrosis.
- Multifocal calcifications associated with tumor cell necrosis were also seen.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The strangulated haemorrhoid becomes necrotic and sloughs off, while the underlying tissue undergoes fixation by fibrotic wound healing.
- It is postulated that the necrotic lung granulomas are related to ischemia from the nearby vasculitis.
- The granuloma becomes necrotic and drops off within seven to 14 days.