- Causing or accompanied by necrosis: necrotizing pancreatitisMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We describe a case of intussusception of the terminal ileum, accompanied by necrotizing lymphadenitis with extensive infarction in a 4-year-old child with thalassemia major.
- Her past medical history was significant for necrotizing pancreatitis with pseudocyst formation 10 years prior to the current presentation and a 2-year history of a cyst in the head of the pancreas.
- Most preterm infants who develop necrotising enterocolitis have received enteral feeds.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A few tubular epithelial cells were necrotized or lost.
- After the entire necrotized bowel was resected, jejunostomy and sigmoid colostomy were performed.
- This is an area of puss collected in a cavity which is constituted by necrotised tissue.
Más definiciones de necrotizingDefinición de necrotizing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.