Causing or accompanied by necrosis: necrotizing pancreatitis
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We describe a case of intussusception of the terminal ileum, accompanied by necrotizing lymphadenitis with extensive infarction in a 4-year-old child with thalassemia major.
- Her past medical history was significant for necrotizing pancreatitis with pseudocyst formation 10 years prior to the current presentation and a 2-year history of a cyst in the head of the pancreas.
- Most preterm infants who develop necrotising enterocolitis have received enteral feeds.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A few tubular epithelial cells were necrotized or lost.
- After the entire necrotized bowel was resected, jejunostomy and sigmoid colostomy were performed.
- This is an area of puss collected in a cavity which is constituted by necrotised tissue.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: nec¦ro|tiz¦ing
Definición de necrotizing en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda