- A word expressing negation, especially (in English) the word not.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An exuberance of negative expressions (two, three, perhaps even more negators in a sentence) this was a fine feature of Old and Middle English; yet, as earlier described, double negation has become the ban of many speakers today.
- In fact, this sentence more clearly follows the pattern we would find in colloquial French wh-phrases, such as we see in 1 below where the wh-word is followed by a negator and then an infinitival verb.
- The not can't move ‘down’ into the VP get fat, because of the conditions on the VP negator not.
Más definiciones de negatorDefinición de negator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.