Of or characterized by a reduction in entropy (and corresponding increase in order).
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the following period of evolution, which can last several hundred or even thousand ka, soils degrade in regard to nutrient supply but species diversity keeps increasing for negentropic reasons.
- The effectiveness of these negentropic processes is further enhanced by most efficient entropy fluxes related to the transpiration and nocturnal respiration of plants.
- It is a negentropic force that, while not the inverse of entropy, counteracts entropy by generating new states of order and higher complexity in the universe.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In other words they provide a sudden increase in free energy or negentropy that dissipates unevenly through the formation of systems that feed off negative entropy - life.
- So, we start with a fuzzy conception that ‘entropy is disorder, information is order’; we add the existence of the term negentropy for ‘negative entropy’, identified by Schrödinger as ‘what an organism feeds upon’.
- The traditional view of the Net of Religion - as an attempt at complete organization and categorization - is in keeping with current views on both entropy and negentropy.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: neg|entrop¦ic
Definición de negentropic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda