Definición de negligent en inglés:
Failing to take proper care over something: the council had been negligent in its supervision of the children in care
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They would still be liable at common law for negligent installation or maintenance.
- It is difficult for the claimant to say that the defendant was negligent in not seeing him, if he had not seen the defendant.
- The judge held that the defendants were negligent and in breach of statutory duty and the claim was not statute barred.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The defendants negligently told the plaintiffs that X was much wealthier than in fact he was.
- Driving is a lawful act which becomes unlawful when performed negligently.
- Your Honour, a professional giving evidence in a court of law and who gives evidence which is negligently given, is not subject to a remedy.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán