1 (also negotiations) Discussion aimed at reaching an agreement: a worldwide ban is currently under negotiation negotiations between unions and employers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It took five months of negotiations between the two parties to have the agreement in place.
- The road map calls for negotiations between the two sides, leading to a two-state solution.
- Final figures are still subject to negotiations between museum chiefs and the Treasury.
discussion(s), talks, consultation(s), parleying, deliberation(s), conference, debate, dialogue;
mediation, arbitration, intercession, conciliation;
bargaining, haggling, wheeling and dealing, dickering
working out, discussing the terms of, arrangement, arranging, thrashing out, hammering out, brokering;
settlement, conclusion, completion, clinching, pulling off, bringing off, transaction
2The action or process of transferring legal ownership of a document.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A detailed review of the lease negotiation is necessary to determine this issue.
- Transfer or negotiation is easiest where the bill is payable to bearer.
- The venture was not a success and the next year both parties embarked on a process of negotiation for the domains.
Late 15th century (denoting an act of dealing with another person): from Latin negotiatio(n-), from the verb negotiari (see negotiate).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda