- Relating to or imitative of a revival of a Georgian style in architecture: an imposing neo-Georgian town hallMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Above the curve is the blank wall of the fly-tower of the new main theatre, which is carefully proportioned in terracotta panels almost as a rebuke to the yawning pinched tedium of the local '30s stretched neo-Georgian style.
- They throw up their hands in despair as more and more rows of so-called neo-Georgian or Tudor style houses are built.
- The three-storey house, built in neo-Georgian style, also has a gym and conservatory with all bedrooms featuring en-suite facilities.
Más definiciones de neo-GeorgianDefinición de neo-Georgian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.