Definición de neo-fascist en inglés:
A member of an organization similar to the Italian Fascist movement of the early 20th century.
- There are decisive global lessons here, as we witness capitalist politicians of all stripes rallying to the call of neo-fascists that immigrants and refugees be excluded in the defence of ‘our borders’.
- It doesn't seem to occur to their proponents that such a strengthening of the state's repressive apparatus, although superficially aimed at the neo-fascists, ultimately undermines democracy itself.
- The SP's new-found concern about collusion between the governmental right and the neo-fascists is thoroughly opportunist and cynical, grounded in narrow electoral considerations.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to neo-fascists or neo-fascism.
- Similar positions are to be found in Europe among the right-wing and neo-fascist opponents of the European Union.
- Hale had a long history of participation in white supremacist and neo-fascist groups.
- At the centre of its campaign has been the strengthening of the state security forces and the demand for a ban on the neo-fascist National Democratic Party of Germany.
- Example sentences
- It is the interaction between these two factors that is the source of the growth of neo-fascism and xenophobia.
- It is precisely because the danger of neo-fascism is real that we finally chose the first formulation, and took part in the mobilization against such a party, as we have always done in the past and as we will do in the future.
- This led to a temporary decrease in organised neo-fascism, while at the same time the so-called skinhead music scene increased considerably.
Definición de neo-fascist en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan