Definición de neo-fascist en inglés:
A member of an organization similar to the Italian Fascist movement of the early 20th century.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are decisive global lessons here, as we witness capitalist politicians of all stripes rallying to the call of neo-fascists that immigrants and refugees be excluded in the defence of ‘our borders’.
- It doesn't seem to occur to their proponents that such a strengthening of the state's repressive apparatus, although superficially aimed at the neo-fascists, ultimately undermines democracy itself.
- The SP's new-found concern about collusion between the governmental right and the neo-fascists is thoroughly opportunist and cynical, grounded in narrow electoral considerations.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to neo-fascists or neo-fascism.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Similar positions are to be found in Europe among the right-wing and neo-fascist opponents of the European Union.
- Hale had a long history of participation in white supremacist and neo-fascist groups.
- At the centre of its campaign has been the strengthening of the state security forces and the demand for a ban on the neo-fascist National Democratic Party of Germany.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is the interaction between these two factors that is the source of the growth of neo-fascism and xenophobia.
- It is precisely because the danger of neo-fascism is real that we finally chose the first formulation, and took part in the mobilization against such a party, as we have always done in the past and as we will do in the future.
- This led to a temporary decrease in organised neo-fascism, while at the same time the so-called skinhead music scene increased considerably.
Definición de neo-fascist en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India