Definición de neo-impressionism en inglés:
A late 19th-century movement in French painting which sought to improve on impressionism through a systematic approach to form and colour, particularly using pointillist technique. The movement’s leading figures included Georges Seurat, Paul Signac, and Camille Pissarro.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- On both grounds, neo-Impressionism claimed greater objectivity, thus challenging the individualist basis of Impressionist naturalism in favor of a shared and more permanent, hence more classical, vision.
neo-impressionist adjetivo& sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A vigorous oil-on-board self-portrait with a bouquet from ca. 1911 finds Rebay assured in her handling of color and medium, her style in keeping with the neo-Impressionist art of the day.
- Another important work for him was Ogden Rood's textbook of colour, a bible of the neo-Impressionist movement according to Robert L. Herbert, author of the exhibition's catalogue.
- Turns out I'm not much of a Monet fan (beyond his Waterlilies at the MoMA in NYC), but I do like some of the other Impressionist stuff, especially the neo-Impressionists like Angrand.
Definición de neo-impressionism en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda