Definición de neo-liberal en inglés:
Relating to or denoting a modified form of liberalism tending to favour free-market capitalism.
- The overthrow of neo-liberal capitalism involves revolution in a national framework, even if that is not the end of the process.
- The vote was against unbridled neo-liberal capitalism, not for nationalism.
- Given the above, it is both desirable and possible for neo-liberal policies and unfettered capitalism to be resisted and challenged.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person with neo-liberal views.
- In Poland as in other countries right wing social democratic neo-liberals are the greatest enthusiasts for the European Union.
- But in the absence of criticism by neo-liberals, social democratic governments orient themselves towards the centre or right.
- Free market neo-liberals believe that governments should not fight globalization or attempt to slow it down.
- Example sentences
- There will be discussions on the war, privatisation, neo-liberalism, democracy, the environment and much more.
- It denounces not merely neo-liberalism, but also capitalism itself.
- In the policy world, neo-liberalism is identified with the promotion of capitalism and Western democratic values and institutions.
Definición de neo-liberal en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia