Definición de neoconservative en inglés:
Relating to or denoting a return to a modified form of a traditional viewpoint, in particular a political ideology characterized by an emphasis on free-market capitalism and an interventionist foreign policy.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A hegemonic spirit nonetheless underlies both the liberal activism and the neoconservative unilateralism evident in much of recent American foreign policy.
- However, to speak against the neoconservative Republican and liberal Democrat ideal of a powerful central government is as impermissible as to utter words deemed to offend the legally privileged.
- But when a neoconservative Republican and a liberal Democrat can agree on an issue it gives me hope for the future of political discourse in the blogosphere.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person with neoconservative views.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The collapse of the vital center pushed neoconservatives and the Democratic Party leadership in opposite directions.
- Current US assertiveness cannot be seen simply as resulting from the short-sighted view of a few neoconservatives giddy at the thought of all those bombs.
- The notorious unilateralism of the neoconservatives in Washington never boded well for the billing of Cancun as a more consensual round of talks.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But although neoconservatism is almost always globalist, it is not intrinsically identical with globalism.
- He might have described himself as a conservative social democrat, of the sort that might plausibly gravitate toward neoconservatism.
- In this sense the WTO and NAFTA constitutionalized the ideological program of neoconservatism, representing a colossal breakthrough toward creating a global market unrestrained by government.
Definición de neoconservative en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda