Definición de nephrology en inglés:
The branch of medicine that deals with the physiology and diseases of the kidneys.
- Entire categories such as cardiology, pulmonology, nephrology, gastroenterology and nutrition, and allergy and immunology are omitted.
- The rapidly expanding group of older nephrology patients is a positive reflection of recent developments in medical care and offers an opportunity to establish links between nephrology and geriatric medicine.
- He was widely published and notable for his extensive collaboration across different specialties as diverse as nephrology, neurology, and cardiothoracic surgery.
- Example sentences
- She was put on a strict nephrological and diabetological follow up and a low protein diet and was instructed to stop taking angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors in case of pregnancy.
- Del Mar might wish to reconsider a nephrological cause for his haematuria, and patients should be offered an informed choice when considering the investigation of the symptom.
- AP promotion of earlier recovery or remission, reduction of the scope of chemotherapy, good short- and long-term response permit this modality to be recommended for application in urological and nephrological practice.
- Example sentences
- She sought clarification about equivocal referrals; organised imaging; reviewed results with a paediatric nephrologist, radiologist, and medical physicist as necessary; and informed the doctor and family of normal test results.
- The multidisciplinary team caring for Mrs D consists of her primary care provider, nephrologist, anesthesiologist, nurse, dietitian, social worker, physical therapist, and occupational therapist.
- If your child suffers from recurrent UTIs, seek out a pediatric nephrologist or urologist who can perform a thorough evaluation and, if necessary, order tests for urinary system abnormalities.
Definición de nephrology en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan