- The major cord of nerve fibres running the length of an animal’s body, especially a ventral cord in invertebrates that connects segmental nerve ganglia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is in contrast to organisms such as annelids and arthropods, in which the main nerve cord is ventral.
- Other cell bodies in the ventral nerve cord were also observed to occasionally express GFP.
- In insects, as in all arthropods, the main nerve cord lies ventrally, rather than dorsally as in vertebrates.
Más definiciones de nerve cordDefinición de nerve cord en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.