Definición de network analysis en inglés:
1The mathematical analysis of complex working procedures in terms of a network of related activities.
- The field of network analysis, writ large, has been dominated by social network analysis, but organizational network analysis can be even more helpful for understanding the nature of netwar.
- And for these and other theorists, the Internet is where complexity theory and social network analysis come together in wonderful ways.
- The firm also beefed up its Sniffer Technologies network analysis and Magic Solutions helpdesk product lines.
1.1Calculation of the electric currents flowing in the various meshes of a network.
- Our calculations indicate that elastic network analysis is a useful tool to analyze a large-scale conformational motion in large proteins.
- We have used network analysis to study gene sequences of the Triticum and Aegilops 5S rDNA arrays, as well as the spacers of the 5S-DNA-A1 and 5S-DNA - 2 loci.
- It is also shown how gene dosage-effect relationships can be employed for network analysis.
Definición de network analysis en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan