1A person who works from home or from an external office via a computer network.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Office networkers are protected by network firewalls and virus checkers which are absent in the home.
- Most doctors don't even touch a PC unless they have to and the vast array of different computers, terminals, servers, what-have-you throughout the service is a networker's nightmare.
- Still, right now, Linux is a specialized operating system catering to developers, networkers and IT professionals.
2A person who uses a network of professional or social contacts to further their career: she is an ambitious networker, closely plugged in to politics
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lee is a very remarkable guy, and a great networker.
- He's a charismatic networker and a man with high political ties stemming back to his days in the Australian Labor Party.
- Fortunately, Leri is the ultimate networker, with a Palm handheld that contains 4,200 names and counting.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: net|work¦er
Definición de networker en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda