Definición de neural en inglés:
Relating to a nerve or the nervous system: patterns of neural activity
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sensory nerve endings in this ligament detect the loading and produce neural signals proportionate to the load.
- Melanocytes derive from cells of the neural crest and can migrate throughout the body.
- By this method, the path of a neural tract can be traced from its origin to its termination.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Previous studies have suggested that cardiac damage after a stroke is neurally mediated through abnormal autonomic discharges.
- Papillae were lined by predominantly glial cells, with intervening areas occupied by neurally differentiated cells.
- This response is thought to be neurally mediated by impulses originating from the muscle spindles in the exercising muscles, tendons, and proprioceptors in the joints.
Mid 19th century: from Greek neuron in the sense 'nerve' + -al.
Palabras que riman con neuralcrural, jural, mural, plural, rural
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda