Definición de neural en inglés:
Relating to a nerve or the nervous system: patterns of neural activity
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sensory nerve endings in this ligament detect the loading and produce neural signals proportionate to the load.
- Melanocytes derive from cells of the neural crest and can migrate throughout the body.
- By this method, the path of a neural tract can be traced from its origin to its termination.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Previous studies have suggested that cardiac damage after a stroke is neurally mediated through abnormal autonomic discharges.
- Papillae were lined by predominantly glial cells, with intervening areas occupied by neurally differentiated cells.
- This response is thought to be neurally mediated by impulses originating from the muscle spindles in the exercising muscles, tendons, and proprioceptors in the joints.
Palabras que riman con neuralcrural, jural, mural, plural, rural
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda