- Activities or mental tasks designed to stimulate the brain and help prevent memory loss.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some cognitive scientists are urging that we practice ‘neurobics’ - activities designed to enrich the connections between brain cells.
- For example, Snowdon, who conducted the nun study, is not a proponent of neurobics, arguing instead that mental stimulation in the first 12 to 14 years of life is key.
- Katz says neurobics is especially important as we grow older, to keep our thinking agile and flexible.
1990s: on the pattern of aerobics.
Más definiciones de neurobicsDefinición de neurobics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.