- A system of alternative therapy intended to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication, and to model and change their patterns of mental and emotional behaviour.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm looking for more on this, Hypnosis as Sedation Alternative, and anything on neurolinguistic programming and controlling sensation.
- It's all based on ‘an adaptation of neurolinguistic programming, a school of hypnosis holding that one can communicate with the subconscious through seemingly normal conversation.’
- Likening an overfondness for messaging to alcoholism and drug addiction, the clinic offers to ‘cure’ keypad addicts through hypnotherapy and something called neurolinguistic programming.
Más definiciones de neurolinguistic programmingDefinición de neurolinguistic programming en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.