plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The branch of linguistics dealing with the relationship between language and the structure and functioning of the brain.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Psycholinguistics, as the study of language and the mind, is usually distinguished from neurolinguistics, the study of language and the brain.
- You only have to go to Amazon to see the enormous number of people who are working in psychology, neurology, neurolinguistics, AI etc etc and they're all concentrating on exactly these issues.
- This book might look like a popular science book describing all the wonderful research into neurolinguistics and what it has discovered about language acquisition.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If older learners do not have the same neurolinguistic tools as young children, then obviously they would have to rely on other cognitive abilities and develop alternative strategies to accomplish the task of language acquisition.
- While practicing as a social worker he undertook psychotherapy training in transactional analysis and neurolinguistic psychotherapy, culminating in an MA.
- Maybe this little thread we have going will lead to one of us going off and making huge strides in the cognitive/psychological / neurolinguistic field.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: neuro|lin¦guis¦tics
Definición de neurolinguistics en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda