- The central area of an ice-hockey rink, lying between the two blue lines.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He will have to address his impact on the forecheck, in the neutral zone and in the faceoff circle.
- The Lightning aggressively forecheck two men, taking away the D-to-D pass - even deploying the weak-side winger in denying the off side defenseman the puck in the neutral zone.
- He steals pucks constantly in the neutral zone, leading to breakaway goals and oddman rushes.
Más definiciones de neutral zoneDefinición de neutral zone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.