- A subatomic particle of about the same mass as a proton but without an electric charge, present in all atomic nuclei except those of ordinary hydrogen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even the protons and neutrons in the atomic nucleus are believed to made of even smaller particles called quarks.
- The result would be a star made entirely of neutrons, and these could be packed together as closely as the protons and neutrons in an atomic nucleus.
- If conditions are right, protons and electrons then fuse into neutrons, creating a neutron star.
Más definiciones de neutronDefinición de neutron en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.