- A nuclear weapon that produces large numbers of neutrons rather than heat or blast, and is consequently harmful to life but not destructive of property.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, when President Reagan announced his re-armament programme and the construction of the neutron bomb, the Nuclear Freeze Groups began a series of protests attracting significant public support.
- Remember the neutron bomb, the radiation-rich atomic weapon of the 1980s designed to kill people while leaving buildings intact?
- The neutron bomb was not only squelched, but all development stopped as a matter of policy because it was even worse than low-yield nuclear warheads in eroding the nuclear firebreak.
Más definiciones de neutron bombDefinición de neutron bomb en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.