Definición de new order en inglés:
1A new system, regime, or government: a new economic order
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were not temporarily overlooked in the constitution of the new order, but were deliberately deprived of citizenship.
- Hals painted, with great vigour and freshness, a wide variety of representative social types of the new order.
- They persuaded socialists that the new order would build itself, or through the actions of parliamentarians, while they slept.
1.1 (New Order) Hitler’s planned reorganization of Europe under Nazi rule.
- It was over this vast empire that Hitler intended to superimpose a New Order.
- Italy entered the war on 10 June 1940: its place in the New Order was never secure.
- Nazis hoped to create a new order in world affairs as well as the new order at home.
Definición de new order en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan