sustantivo[mass noun] Zoology
- Nest-building.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- April and July were the lowest nidification periods for Trypoxylon species.
- The language of Wilson and Audubon is somewhat ambiguous, but may fairly be taken as implying the male bird's presence throughout the period of nidification.
- When a raven is killed during nidification, the bereaved mate goes away, and after a short absence returns with another raven.
mid 17th century: from Latin nidificat- 'made into a nest' (from the verb nidificare, from nidus 'nest') + -ation.
Más definiciones de nidificationDefinición de nidification en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.