- A daughter of one’s brother or sister, or of one’s brother-in-law or sister-in-law.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gerry is survived by his brothers, sister, nieces, nephews and other relatives.
- The same level applies to other close family relations, such as brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews.
- She is survived by her brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces and other relatives.
Middle English: from Old French, based on Latin neptis 'granddaughter', feminine of nepos 'nephew, grandson' (see nephew), from an Indo-European root shared by Dutch nicht, German Nichte.
Más definiciones de nieceDefinición de niece en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.