Definición de night heron en inglés:
A small short-necked heron that is active mainly at night.
- Genus Nycticorax, family Ardeidae: several species
- At the pond there were a few white-winged terns, a black-crowned night heron, a purple swamphen, and some blue-cheeked bee-eaters.
- A pond near an amphitheater from Alexander the Great's time had a black-crowned night heron, a few little egrets, pied kingfishers and black-winged stilts.
- One of Wingate's biggest successes, paradoxically, involves the introduction of a non-native: the yellow-crowned night heron.
Definición de night heron en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan