Definición de nilgai en inglés:
A large Indian antelope, the male of which has a blue-grey coat and short horns, and the female a tawny coat and no horns.
- Boselaphus tragocamelus, family Bovidae
- Mills has culled a great deal of data to show which ungulates form its preferred diet - chital, sambar, nilgai and barasingha, and in some forests, gaur.
- Sadly, most of the large animals reported from the Ridge in the 1920s and 1930s have gone including leopard, wild boar, wolf, blackbuck, and most of the nilgais.
- We also spotted the nilgai, the sambur, the wild boar and even a hare.
late 18th century: from Hindi nīlgāī, from nīl 'blue' + gāī 'cow'.
Definición de nilgai en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan