- A game in which two players alternately take one or more objects from one of a number of heaps, each trying to take, or to compel the other to take, the last remaining object.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also at high school a friend of his father gave him a mechanical device with switching circuits that could play nim and other games.
- For example he devised laska, and produced an interesting modification to the rules of nim.
- Variants of Nim have been played since ancient times.
early 20th century: apparently from archaic nim 'to take' or from German nimm! 'take!', imperative of nehmen.
Más definiciones de nimDefinición de nim en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.