Definición de nipplewort en inglés:
A yellow-flowered European plant of the daisy family, growing in woods and waste places.
- Lapsana communis, family Compositae
- When nipplewort occurs in the hedge bottom, plants are often found spreading into the arable field.
- Young tortoises are fed mainly dandelions, nipplewort, sowthistle, clover and lettuce.
- A fairly common garden weed, nipplewort will maintain itself in the garden so long as it is given some disturbed soil in which to self-sow.
Definición de nipplewort en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia