Definición de nirvana en inglés:
1(In Buddhism) a transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self, and the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth. It represents the final goal of Buddhism.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The fundamental teaching of the Buddha is the four dharma seals: impermanence, no-self, suffering and nirvana, or peace.
- Transcendental concepts like Buddhahood and nirvana may well represent our ultimate goal, but we will never become a Buddha by ignoring our immediate human condition.
- The answer to the problem of suffering does not lie in a better rebirth in the cycle of reincarnation - only nirvana offers a final solution.
1.2An ideal or idyllic state or place: the days of socialist nirvana in Europe are over
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But we have to operate in the real world, not some socialist nirvana that simply does not work.
- It was a beautiful dream, a path to digital nirvana we had all hoped for but never dared to expect.
- For about two decades, it seemed to many that a new national nirvana, an alternative to revolutionary socialist internationalism, had been discovered.
From Sanskrit nirvāṇa, from nirvā 'be extinguished', from nis 'out' + vā- 'to blow'.
Palabras que riman con nirvanaAfricana, Afrikaner, Americana, ana, banana, Botswana, bwana, cabana, caragana, Christiana, Dana, darner, Edwardiana, garner, Georgiana, Ghana, Gloriana, Guiana, gymkhana, Haryana, iguana, Lana, lantana, liana, Lipizzaner, Ljubljana, Mahayana, mana, mañana, marijuana, Oriana, pacarana, piranha, prana, Purana, Rosh Hashana, Santayana, Setswana, sultana, Tatiana, Tijuana, Tirana, tramontana, Tswana, varna, Victoriana, zenana
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda