- The series of processes by which nitrogen and its compounds are interconverted in the environment and in living organisms, including nitrogen fixation and decomposition.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This symbiosis, mediated by chemical communication between the plant and the bacteria, is a vital component of the global nitrogen cycle.
- The nitrogen cycle and carbon cycle are the two most well known examples of these natural cycles.
- The ecological consequences of failing to recognize novel targets of chemical pollutants and EDCs may be a net loss of biological diversity and a further imbalance of the global nitrogen cycle.
Más definiciones de nitrogen cycleDefinición de nitrogen cycle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.