Definición de no-fault en inglés:
1Denoting an insurance policy that is valid regardless of whether the policyholder was at fault: no-fault automobile insurance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was intended to be a form of mandatory, no-fault insurance.
- You know, I like the idea of no-fault insurance, but I really wish it were removed just for people who drove drunk.
- In no-fault auto insurance, for instance, the victim of an accident cannot normally drag the driver who hit her into a deposition and before a jury.
1.1Denoting a form of divorce granted without requiring one party to prove the other is to blame for the breakdown of the marriage.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- One in two marriages will fail with the wife being twice as likely to initiate the proceedings on grounds of ‘general discontent’ - the minimum requirement of no-fault divorce.
- Decades of scholarly work on no-fault divorce suggests that, in an era of disposable marriage, not much can be done for women who choose to devote themselves to their children.
- As with the rise of unilateral no-fault divorce, the effects of same-sex marriage will be generational, gradual - and very hard to reverse.
Definición de no-fault en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda