- Impossible, hopeless, or forbidden: I tried to start the engine again, but it was no goMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In any case, large parts of the region could become a no go zone for the ‘legitimate’ government.
- Around town, much of the Central Business District is also a no go zone, with strips of orange and yellow bunting restricting access to sections of footpaths, roads and car parks.
- Highway 8, between Baghdad and Hillah is also considered a no go route by humanitarian organisations.
Más definiciones de no goDefinición de no go en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.