- A person who is not expected to be successful: they wasted their nominations on a no-hoperMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Based on a true story, the film tells how a racehorse dismissed as a no-hoper, ridden by a hot-tempered loser, and owned by a grieving businessman, won the hearts of a nation.
- When I was young, my mum used to tell me there were two types of people in our street - the no-hopers and the hard workers.
- It would be difficult if I only had poor horses and I was only struggling with no-hopers.
Más definiciones de no-hoperDefinición de no-hoper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.