- A minute bloodsucking insect, especially a biting midge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A single hectare is estimated to be able to produce ten million black flies, no-see-ums and other biting insects!
- These are likely what is commonly referred to as no-see-um or biting midge.
- Bugs, though not as many as there would be naturally, hung around her head in a perpetual cloud, midges and no-see-ums buzzing in her ear and sucking on her sweat.
Más definiciones de no-see-umDefinición de no-see-um en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.