Having an honourable, generous character: the mighty sacrifice made by those noble-minded men for the good of our country
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the pursuit of wealth the noble-minded individual comes under the sway of an alien power.
- Condorcet was undoubtedly a most sincere, generous and noble-minded man.
- In this time of rap-rock, movies like I Am Sam, which is gentle, heartwarming and noble-minded, don't stand much of a chance.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It brought out the very best in people: altruism, tolerance, noble-mindedness, and openness to others.
- They are expected to set examples of noble-mindedness, and therefore money should not be the key element from which they derive confidence and motivation.
- His goal was always the cultivation of a high-flown noble-mindedness after the pattern of Ancient Rome.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: noble-minded
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda