Definición de noble-minded en inglés:
Having an honourable, generous character: the mighty sacrifice made by those noble-minded men for the good of our country
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Beethoven was blunt, irascible, and ambitious, though good-natured, noble-minded, and idealistic.
- It would be stupid to ignore the extent to which the industry's confluence of interests with the most reactionary forces corrupts the products of even its most noble-minded artists.
- I find it impossible to subject myself to aesthetic outpourings about the beauty of landscapes on the part of noble-minded and sensitive persons whose prejudices prevent them from going to the theater.
- Example sentences
- In Japan, children from the age of three or four, using tiny violins, develop high sensibility and noble-mindedness through the music of Bach and Mozart.
- Critics have often been content to interpret this scene as evidence of Hartmut's noble-mindedness that will not permit him to do anything dishonourable.
- His goal was always the cultivation of a high-flown noble-mindedness after the pattern of Ancient Rome.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan