Definición de noble-minded en inglés:
Having an honourable, generous character: the mighty sacrifice made by those noble-minded men for the good of our country
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Beethoven was blunt, irascible, and ambitious, though good-natured, noble-minded, and idealistic.
- It would be stupid to ignore the extent to which the industry's confluence of interests with the most reactionary forces corrupts the products of even its most noble-minded artists.
- I find it impossible to subject myself to aesthetic outpourings about the beauty of landscapes on the part of noble-minded and sensitive persons whose prejudices prevent them from going to the theater.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In Japan, children from the age of three or four, using tiny violins, develop high sensibility and noble-mindedness through the music of Bach and Mozart.
- Critics have often been content to interpret this scene as evidence of Hartmut's noble-mindedness that will not permit him to do anything dishonourable.
- His goal was always the cultivation of a high-flown noble-mindedness after the pattern of Ancient Rome.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda