- No person; no one: nobody was at home nobody could predict how it might endMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We said none of them were going, and none of them left, yet nobody chooses to believe us.
- He was pounced upon when I first laid out the pictures, but nobody gives a reason for liking it.
- Of course, nobody ever notices this, because such an act is eminently simple for them.
sustantivo (plural nobodies)Volver al principio
- A person of no importance or authority: they went from nobodies to superstarsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- How do so many nobodies become so important to me?
- In an industry where hits turn commoners into stars overnight and flops turn stars into nobodies even faster, it was difficult for people to digest how a producer was pumping huge monies into such a project.
- And the men who crushed them 5-0 are called nobodies?
Middle English: originally as no body.